OEM customers rely on us to provide a full range of design, testing and manufacturing services. This comprehensive service helps achieve the highest quality product most cost-effectively. Our extensive new product introduction protocol means your project receives thorough, consistent attention throughout the entire process. Our capabilities are outlined below.
- Laser cutting processes
- Sheet metal forming
- A wide range of tube cutting and bending capabilities up to 6" round
- Robotic and manual MIG welding, Pedestal and hanging pinch gun resistance welding
- Various metal preparation processes including blasting and grinding
- Fully automated conveyorized and batch cleaning and painting systems with powder coating and wet painting
- Full assembly services of "plug and play" cabs. Inline electrical testing and water leak testing capabilities.