OEM customers rely on us to provide a full range of design, testing and manufacturing services. This comprehensive service helps achieve the highest quality product most cost-effectively. Our extensive new product introduction protocol means your project receives thorough, consistent attention throughout the entire process. Our capabilities are outlined below.
- Laser cutting processes
- Sheet metal forming
- A wide range of tube cutting and bending capabilities up to 6" round
- Robotic and manual MIG welding, Pedestal and hanging pinch gun resistance welding
- Various metal preparation processes including blasting and grinding
- Fully automated conveyorized and batch cleaning and painting systems with powder coating and wet painting
- Full assembly services of "plug and play" cabs. Inline electrical testing and water leak testing capabilities.
ShippingService doesn’t end with manufacturing. We provide all packaging, shipping, and warehousing services your product requires.
Our on-site, customized crating is built with certified materials that meet or exceed national and international shipping requirements. When quantities justify, we’ll design returnable pallets for re-use. We provide timely shipping for your cabs and ROPS, using all major truck lines—and pass our shipping savings on to you.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you manage your shipping costs.